Monday, February 15, 2010

Seeing forever.

It's not rocket science for me to figure things out, especially when it deals with having to choose who matters to me and who I'm hoping to be by my side for the rest of my life. Isn't each moment a glimpse of what can be? The present and the past three years are enough for me to see infinity unless fate slices us apart. We are our better selves now, and we can be the best together. In this unconventional box came such wonderful awakenings and learning...and the road to forever holds so much more mysteries I'd like to explore with you, adventures that we could take in foreign lands, a hundred percent sure that we'll enjoy each other's company. There isn't anything I won't try, there isn't anything I won't do.

Would u do the same too? Has it ever crossed your mind already?

All you have to do is just to take my hand.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home